Advertisements

I will sue anyone who speaks Ill against my daughter-ivyonne Nelson warns.

Yvonne-Nelson-and-Daughter.jpg

Ghanaian star, Yvonne Nelson, has served notice she would not hesitate to sue anyone, who speaks ill of her daughter.

According to the actress, she is used to the vilification and attacks on her person by Ghanaians, but she won’t allow that to be extended to her daughter, Ryn Roberts, who is very dear to her heart.

Yvonne, who had her daughter with British photographer in 2017, said the innocent girl, has done nothing wrong to warrant attacks from anyone and so will meet anyone who tries that in court, so that they justify why they shouldn’t be punished for bringing the name of a child into disrepute.

Appearing on actress Nana Ama Mcbrown’s show last Sunday, Yvonne backed her words with an example of one social media user, who tried to denigrate her child.

She said, that she had to get her lawyer to call the person to desist from that venture else he be dragged to court.

“People wish bad for me and that is what I don’t understand. People are so interested in the negative stuffs I am used to the stories but my worry is why they are interested in the negativity.

You know people are wicked. Even if they hear the good things, they don’t want to believe it, they won’t write about the good things. As I have given birth, I have realized that people want to direct their issues to the child, who hasn’t done anything to them. I am used to that but sometimes it gets too much”!

She continued “She hasn’t done anything to anyone, she is an innocent child. So, as for that one, if you say anything bad, I can get offended but with me, I understand because of my work it comes with the job.

But now, I if the child issue comes in, I will let my lawyer call you. If you know someone who used to talk about me and the person has stopped, it means my lawyer has called that person. I will make sure that, I sue. And so if you don’t fear suing, go ahead and peddle falsehood one day, you will fall into the trap”.

The gorgeous actress, who is currently in the United Kingdom (UK) with her daughter to spend time with her baby daddy said, she would stop at nothing to protect her daughter, whom she had out of wedlock.

Advertisements

Xenophobic attack in SA worries Zambia government.

The Zambian government has expressed worry over reported attacks on foreigners in South Africa.

Zambia’s High Commissioner to South Africa Emmanuel Mwamba has appealed to politicians in that country not to issue inflammatory statements against foreigners as they campaign for the May 9 elections.

Apart from KwaZulu Natal Province, Durban has reportedly also been affected by the attacks.

“There are reports of foreign nationals being evicted from homes, beaten, harassed, stoned, or killed especially in Kwazulu Natal Province. Because of xenophobic attacks that occurred in 2008, 2015 and 2016, it is imperative to raise immediate alarm as soon as credible information is received on such attacks. This is to help alert authorities on the attacks and to help prevent and stem further loss of properties and life,” High Commissioner Mwamba has stated.

“Gruesome videos have been circulating on social media the last few days showing foreign nationals being beaten by mobs. Reports from our people indicate that Durban has been affected so far.”

He stated that although no single Zambian is affected so far, “it’s a matter we are watching closely and Zambians in South Africa are urged to call or reach us if they are in distress or assure us of their safety”.

“We recognize that South Africa goes to the national polls on 9th May 2019 and political campaigns are in full bloom. We however call for calm, and for responsible statements from political leaders as any careless remarks against foreign nationals living in South Africa has potential to spark heightened hatred, destruction of property and life targeted at foreign nationals living in South Africa,” stated High Commissioner Mwamba.

“As a community of African Diplomats, we will seek to immediately engage South African authorities to understand the sudden re-occurrence of what appears to be clearly xenophobic or afro-phobic attacks against foreign nationals of African descent.”

Liverpool forward player ‘sadio mane’ sideline transfer rumours to real Madrid

LIVERPOOL forward Sadio Mane has confirmed to Senegal fans he will not be joining Real Madrid this summer.

The Reds ace has been linked with a move to the Bernabeu after netting 11 times in his last 11 games.

Some Senegal fans are not happy with the rumours that Mane could quit Anfield though.

Indeed supporters made a banner with a Real Madrid crest that had a big red cross through it signalling what they want the 26-year-old to do.

Mane came off the bench with just 15 minutes left to play to score and provide an assist as Senegal beat Mali 2-1.

The winger appears to put his thumb up and wave to fans in the direction of the banner.

And that could mean Mane is ready to snub any interest from Real Madrid in order to stay at Liverpool.

The former Southampton man has scored 20 goals in all competitions.

That has helped the Reds to top of the Premier League table and the last eight of the Champions League where they will take on Porto.

Liverpool ace Sadio Mane has been linked with a move to Real Madrid (Image: GETTY)
Liverpool ace Sadio Mane is admired by Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane (Image: GETTY)

Earlier this week Mane reacted to another banner linking Kalidou Koulibaly to Manchester United.

The winger put his thumbs down at the possible prospect of his international team-mate moving to his arch-rivals in the Premier League.

Liverpool return to Premier League action on Sunday when they take on Tottenham at 4.30pm.

They could have fallen to second in the table by then as Manchester City face Fulham in the early game on Saturday.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will be desperate to keep Sadio Mane at Anfield (Image: GETTY)

Mane’s thumbs up response to not joining Real Madrid comes after reports in Spain yesterday claimed he was interested in playing under Zinedine Zidane.

Marca claim the French boss had already spoken to the player during his first stint at the Bernabeu as he tried to persuade him to make the switch to the Spanish capital.

While Mane remains firmly committed Liverpool, the Spanish report states that he feels ‘pulled towards’ Zidane and likes the idea of working with him.

Reds fans will hope the Senegal star stays put and continues to thrive under Klopp.

WATCH-R Kelly accusser speaks out-I have to tell the truth- pls share this.

R. Kelly’s former hairdresser has spoken out about allegedly being abused by the singer

CBS

Lanita Carter has decided to waive her anonymity because she is no longer “ashamed” of what she claims happened between her and the I Believe I Can Flyhitmaker, who is facing 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse.

She said: “I’m not ashamed of my past anymore.”

Lanita admitted it is a “relief” to come forward and explained she’s done so as she wants to defend herself when she hears people defending Kelly

In a preview of her interview with Jericka Duncan which will air on CBS This Morningon Thursday, 28 March, she said: “This is a relief. I’ve been carrying this since 2003.

“I have had to sit on a public bus and watch public conversation: ‘Did you hear about what they did with R. Kelly? They need to leave that man alone.’ And I can’t stand up for myself.

“I finally realised, I don’t want to be this victim. I don’t want to be a part of this.

“Today I say: no more. You can talk about me. You can not like what I’m sayin’ about your favourite singer. But this is my life… This is my truth. This is what I have.

And the hairstylist hopes she can “help” people find the courage to speak out about things that happen to them, particularly if it is at the hands of a “celebrity”

She added: “If I die tomorrow, I know that I told the truth. I know that I want to be the best person I could be. I know that I want to help people.

“If it’s anybody that want to speak [their] truth, it’s hard when it’s a celebrity. It’s not easy. It’s not easy if it wasn’t a celebrity. It makes it 10 times worse.”

According to Cook County prosecutors, a semen sample of one of Lanita’s shirts was a match to the Ignition singer’s DNA profile.

Kelly, 52, has previously denied the accusations against him.

Anger,sadness,and ‘senseless’ as a nurse was Murdered outside the clinic

Mbalenhle Biyela
Mbalenhle Biyela
MBALENHLE Biyela, 28, was fatally gunned down yesterday outside Oakford Clinic in Verulam, north of Durban, where she had been working as a nurse since last year.  Pictures: Facebook and Reaction Unit South Africa
MBALENHLE Biyela, 28, was fatally gunned down yesterday outside Oakford Clinic in Verulam, north of Durban, where she had been working as a nurse since last year. Pictures: Facebook and Reaction Unit South Africa
Durban – A NURSE, who was gunned down on Wednesday morning, was rushing to submit documents to apply for a bursary, according to her mother.Mbalenhle Biyela, 28, was found with multiple gunshot wounds outside Oakford Clinic in Verulam, north of Durban, where she had been working as a nurse since last year.

According to her mother, Thembisile, Mbalenhle left home early to submit documents for a bursary application to study Primary Health Care.

“She was a very smart child and was looking forward to furthering her studies,” said Thembisile.

She said her daughter was an exemplary child, who took care of her family. She had recently bought a house in Phoenix, north-west of the city, moving her family there from KwaMashu, north of Durban.

“Mbali helped a lot around the house. She was a respectful child who made us very proud of her by studying and getting a good job. She truly blessed us,” said Thembisile.

Mbalenhle leaves behind her 18-month-old child and two younger siblings.

It was a sombre mood outside Oakford clinic, as the community was still shocked at what happened.

The clinic was closed on Wednesday as all staff were sent home.

Simon Biyela said he was struggling to come to terms with losing his child.

“I am shattered, the family is shattered. I don’t know what to do – I did not expect that I would lose my first child,” said an emotional Simon.

A man, who lives near the clinic, said he was woken by the sound of gunshots.

“When I woke up, everyone in the neighbourhood was already out because we all heard them (the gunshots). Someone called an ambulance, then the police came and, last I heard, she was being rushed to a hospital,” said the witness.

Reaction Unit South Africa medics rushed Mbalenhle to Osindisweni Hospital, where she later died.

Health MEC Dr Sibongiseni Dhlomo condemned the “senseless murder”. “This kind of femicide is happening all too often and asks serious questions, of us as a society, about the value of life,” he said.

Mbalenhle graduated from Charles Johnson Memorial Nursing School in 2013 and had been working as a nurse for more than five years, the Health Department said.

Police said a case of murder was opened at Verulam police station.

Daily News

New to site? Create an Account


Login

Lost Password?

Already have an account? Login


Signup