A Lagos Division of the Federal High Court on Tuesday ordered the freezing of three bank accounts allegedly linked to the Lagos State government and former governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, over an alleged N9.9 billion fraud. Chuka Obiozor, the judge, ordered the temporary freezing of the […]
- COUPLES COUGHT ON CAMERA,DOING IT IN SUPERMARKET.
- Court Freezes account link to Ambode,as EFCC investigates 9.9BN fraud
- court order ARREST on Jay-jay okocha
- Cristiano Ronaldo buys world most expensive car ever worth £9m-VIDEO
- CRISTIANO RONALDO SENTENCED TO 23 MONTHS IN JAIL
- Cristiano Ronaldo son scored 7 goals in 45 minutes
- Curvy Tanzania model poses unclad in a new photos