Chukwueze:The N98m Ferrari is not mine,I dont even know how to Drive

Chukwueze: The ‘N98m’ Ferrari doesn’t belong to me… I don’t know how to drive

Samuel Chimerenka Chukwueze, Super Eagles winger, has come out to deny ownership of a Ferrari car he was recently spotted posing with some months ago.

In September, the Umuahia-born football star had taken to his Instagram page to share photos of him sitting beside the car – which is said to be worth a whopping N98,000,000.

The pictures had gone viral on social media and was greeted with a mixed bag of accolades and backlashes, with many startled as to why the exciting young talent will spend that huge sum on a car.

In his reaction to the development, Chukwueze told TheCable that the car does not belong to him.

According to him, the vehicle was meant to convey him to training and wherever he wishes to go since he does not know how to drive.

“It was not Samuel that bought the car. That was all. It is not my car,” Chukwueze told TheCable.

“The car was suppose to be taking me to training or anywhere I want to go to because I don’t know how to drive.

“That day, I just posed and took couple of shots with the car.

“That was all. It is not my car.”

Chukwueze also said that his first La Liga goal for Villarreal earned him his call-up to the national team.

According to him, it was double blessing for him to have scored on his debut and as well get invited to the Eagles the same day.

The gifted footballer scored his first La Liga senior goal in Villarreal’s 2-2 away draw against Rayo Vallecano on November 12, 2018.

He would get his maiden call-up from Gernot Rohr, Super Eagles technical adviser, for Nigeria’s 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers against South Africa on November 20, 2018.

“The day I scored my first La Liga goal was the day I came to Super Eagles,” the 20-year-old winger said.

“I got invited to the Eagles that day and it was a double blessing for me.

“The game against Barcelona was not my biggest but the day I scored my first La Liga goal.
“And it was an away goal and I was very happy.”

The former Diamond academy product was 19 years five months and 20 days old when he became the fourth youngest scorer in La Liga in the 2018/19 season.

Vinicius Junior of Real Madrid, Borja Garces of Athletics Madrid and Cucho of Huesca are the other three young players who scored on their La Liga debuts.

Samuel Chukwueze was part of the Nigerian squad that won bronze at the 2019 AFCON in Egypt.

He scored his first senior goal in Nigeria’s 2–1 win over South Africa in the quarter finals of the African showpiece in the summer.

Calls for caution on Tense SA,Nigeria relation.

Johannesburg, 16 Aug 2019

Nigerian entrepreneur McEva Temofe.
Nigerian entrepreneur McEva Temofe.

With the looming deadline of the one-week ultimatum to South African businesses by the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) to leave the country, a Nigerian entrepreneur urges caution from both sides.

McEva Temofe, who has interests in technology, education, agriculture and health, says to accelerate the expulsion too rapidly will be have devastating effects on Nigeria at a time of economic uncertainty.

He tells ITWeb: “MTN, MultiChoice and other South African organisations aren’t causing any problems for Nigerians. They have, instead, created massive employment for Nigerians; they have added to the development of Africa. So I urge any other body, including NANS, to call off such drastic action against companies that have brought such economic development in the country.”

“The South African government should address the situation locally. We are calling for a united Africa.”

Students’ anger in Nigeria was triggered by the death of Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu, director-general of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria, at a hotel in Johannesburg on 13 June, with an autopsy report stating she had been strangled.

Reacting to this, students in Nigeria last Thursday, in Yola, Adamawa State, picketed South African businesses, warning them to leave the country in seven days.

NANS threatened to shut down South African business interests in Nigeria by the end of the ultimatum if xenophobic attacks against Nigerians continue.

The students, brandishing placards, blocked the entrance to a Standard Bank branch for several hours.

Nigeria is home to about 120 South African companies, including MTN, Shoprite, MultiChoice, South African Airways and Game.

In Pretoria, international relations and cooperation minister Naledi Pandor denounced the Nigerian students, expressing concern about statements calling for the expulsion of South Africans and protests at South African-owned businesses.

The minister said she had been in contact with Nigerian authorities regarding calls by a student organisation in Nigeria calling for the expulsion of South Africans and protests at South African-owned businesses.

“As you are aware, these allegations are devoid of truth, reckless and unwarranted. We find these statements most unfortunate as they don’t reflect the strong relations that exist between the people and the government of South Africa and Nigeria.

“The two countries enjoy strong bilateral relations, which were forged over many years during our struggle for liberation in South Africa and in this democratic era, fully supported by the people and government of Nigeria,” said the minister.

Pandor said the acting high commissioner to Nigeria, Bobby Moroe, has had several meetings with the police and senior government officials in Nigeria.

“We have also had contact from the highest level of the Nigerian government. We have been assured that authorities in Nigeria are taking these calls for protests seriously. They have also assured us that South African citizens and their property in Nigeria will be protected.”

China Approves group Visa for Nigerians

•Chinese President Xi Jinping
•Chinese President Xi Jinping

 

The Chinese Government has launched a group visa programme for Nigerians who wish to travel as a team for business or tourism.

The scheme, which will kick off on August 1, will enable Nigerians numbering at least five persons in a group, to apply for and obtain a group visa.

But the travellers can only apply for the visa through an international travel agency, Bravo International Tour Service of Beijing, which was granted the exclusive rights to process the group visa.

Bravo International Tour Service’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Mr. Daniel Yang, stated this in Lagos at the weekend while signing a deal with its Nigerian partner, 1860 Travels.

Yang said the deal with 1860 Travels would increase cultural communications between China and Nigeria through a new product or brand called ‘Tours2China’.

“We are now the only Chinese company that can process the group visa, not the business visa, the group visa. We can bring Nigerians to China through the group visa. In other words, people seeking a Chinese group visa have to apply through us.

“The group visa requires a minimum of five persons. Four persons cannot obtain a group visa, they must be at least five persons,” he added.

Yang explained that the partnership with 1860 Travels will produce three travel itineraries, packages to different Chinese cities to tour, trade, shop “at cheaper rates.”

Bravo International Tour Service Director, David Yang, urged travellers not to abuse of the opportunity by eloping in China, otherwise the Chinese government could shut down the programme.

1860 Travels Ltd Managing Director, Mr. Olusina Daodu, assured that measures are in place to make the product succeed and avoid its abuse.

Daodu said: “Before now, what we were used to in this market was business travel but the times are changing with the introduction of this product into the Nigerian market.

“Nigerians will now be able to travel with group tourist visa. If you want to go on leisure, it affords you the opportunity and if you also want to do a little bit of business, it also affords you the opportunity.

“That is why the itineraries put together are structured in a way that it allows you do your business and also have some leisure time while you are there.” (The Nation)

Cossy orjiakor Dares Halima Abubakar to go for HIV test and she make her’s-see photos of cossy HIV result

Cossy Orjiakor and Halima Abubakar
Cossy Orjiakor and Halima Abubakar

Controversial Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor, has dared fellow actress, Halima Abubakar, to follow in her footsteps and get her HIV test done with the result made public.

She made this known in an Instagram post wherein she flaunted her own HIV test result which she claimed she did on Friday.

Churchill olankunle wishes her new girl friend HBD,which happens to be Tonto Dikeh birthday mate.

Yesterday 9th June 2019 marked Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s 34th Birthday, she was brandished with series of birthday wishes from friends and well-wishers.

Meet Churchill Olakunle's New Girlfriend, Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Mate.
Churchill Olakunle and his girlfriend

[ads-post]
Instead of Birthday wishes from her estranged husband, he released photos wishing his new girlfriend who happens to share the same birthdate with Tonto Dikeh a happy birthday.

Yesterday 9th June 2019 marked Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s 34th Birthday, she was brandished with series of birthday wishes from friends and well-wishers.

%d bloggers like this: