See what this girl did,that makes people to blast her on Facebook.


This Girl Need Jesus, See What A 16 Yrs Old Girl Posted On Facebook That Made People Blast Her

There is no doubt that facebook was created by a Russian Billionaire, Mark Zuckerberg for facebook users to post and share pictures, video and also retrieve messages from new friends on the platform. Mark Zuckerberg owns the platform and he managed it since I created account with it. These days Many youngsters use the platform to chase clout and post different kinds of things on it which makes users to hurled insults at them or criticize the post.

In today’s article, we want to share with you a controversial post I came across while scrolling through facebook news feed today. A facebook user identified as Dabere Chi who resides in owerri, IMO state posted a picture on a popular facebook group and got people hurling insults at her. The post shared by a beautiful igbo girl, aged 16 years cause lots of heartwarming reactions and controversy from users on facebook. She shared the photos with the adorable caption, “Imagine all this niggas, you can’t afford my cream,yet if I post you will be begging me to date you. I’m very expensive and I don’t date broke guys.”

Check out screenshot of post made by the gorgeous igbo girl below,


Upon seeing this, many facebook users took to the comment section to react differently and some people were upset with the post as they blast her for posting such thing while others were pissed off because the 16-years old girl said she can’t date broke boys.

Read facebook users reaction below

What do you think about this? Kindly leave your far reaching comments on the comment section below. Don’t forget to like and share to your friends.

The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Cadilblog.

38 south Africans test positive to coronavirus-see list of where they come from and the country they visited.

The Department of Health has confirmed that the first South African person under 18 has tested positive for Covid-19.

On Saturday, Health Minister Zweli Mkhize said the 14-year-old from the Western Cape was among 14 new cases who had tested tested positive for the virus. This brings the number of cases in the country to 38.

Earlier on Saturday, the United Herzlia Schools in Cape Town sent parents a letter, which News24 has seen, which stated that a Grade 9 girl had tested positive for Covid-19.

“Her sibling and parents were also tested and all tested negative. The family is enforcing self-quarantine and has been since Thursday afternoon,” the letter says.

“In view of the rising numbers, President Cyril Ramaphosa has called for an urgent Cabinet meeting to be held on Sunday. This meeting will explore ways of intensifying the country’s response to this outbreak,” Mkhize said in a satement on Saturday.

On Friday, the department said the number of cases stood at 24.

Detailing the eight new cases, the NICD said:

In Gauteng, the new Covid-19 cases comprise of:
A 39-year-old woman who travelled to Switzerland and Austria.
A 50-year-old man who travelled to Austria,
A 21-year-old woman who travelled to Italy.
A 57-year-old man who travelled to Switzerland;
A 79-year-old from KwaZulu-Natal man reported having travelled to Greece and Italy.
A 52-year-old man travelled to Switzerland;

The two cases from the Western Cape comprise of:
A 46-year-old man who travelled to Italy.
A 50-year-old man who travelled to Switzerland and Austria.

“The eight patients have since been isolated and are receiving care,” said the NICD.

Seven new cases have now been confirmed in Gauteng:

A 76-year-old man who had travelled to the UK and the US;
A 72-year-old woman who had travelled to the UK and the US;
A 47-year-old man who had travelled to the UK and the US;
A 52-year-old man who had travelled to Germany;
A 38-year-old man who had travelled to the Netherlands and Germany;
A 62-year-old man who had travelled to the Netherlands;
A 19-year-old woman who had travelled to France and Italy.

There are six new cases in the Western Cape:

A 27-year-old man who had travelled to Brazil;
A 33-year-old woman who had travelled to France;
A 49-year-old man who had travelled to France and Italy;
A 14-year-old woman who had travelled to the US and Dubai;
A 73-year-old man who had travelled to the UK;
A 32-year-old man who had travelled to the UK.
One more case has been announced in KwaZulu-Natal.

A 47-year-old man who had travelled to Switzerland.

Mkhize says all patients had been informed and all information has been verified. Contact tracing is now underway.

 

%d bloggers like this: