The cause of most breakups in relationships is as a result of one partner not being able to satisfy the other in bed or during sex. Everyone wants a partner who can take them to the brim or place them on the edge when it comes to sex. No lady wants a one minute man and no guy loves a girl that gets tired early on the bed. Moreover, whenever both partners are on the bed, they are always on the verge of proving who is stronger than the other and this article is filled with ways to last longer on the bed in order to satisfy your woman.
Ways to last longer in bed
Whether you experience premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, or whether you just want to hold out longer than you already do, here are some tips on how to last longer in bed:
- Foreplay: Sex is more than simply penetration. Foreplay can greatly increase the sexual experience in terms of both time and pleasure.
- Behavioral Techniques: Try the ‘squeeze technique’ (squeeze the penis tip near climax to prevent ejaculation), and the stop-start technique (reduce simulation when nearing climax).
- Mental Distraction: An old classic. During sex focus on your attention on something deeply unerotic such as multiplication tables. This can reduce the enjoyment of the act itself but is often effective in delaying ejaculation.
- Slow Down: Generally, the faster the man has sex, the quicker he ejaculates. Rapid, hard thrusts result in a faster climax. A slower, more measured technique means the penis tip is less stimulated and ejaculation delayed. It also allows for greater control over ejaculation.
- Masturbate: Masturbation is perfectly healthy and natural. Masturbating regularly can help build up your stamina and thus enable you to last longer during sex. You can also practice behavioral techniques while masturbating so you are more comfortable using them during sex.
- Condoms: Condoms decrease sensitivity and therefore usually increase the time taken to ejaculate. They also have the added bonus of preventing sexually transmitted disease and unwanted pregnancies.
- Communication: Make sure you let your partner know what works for you and what doesn’t. An open attitude towards sex should also relax you more and lessen the nerves that cause a swift ejaculation.