Igbo man and Yoruba woman – they are from different tribes, but they like each other! Why does it happen? What is so special about Igbo men? Why do Yoruba women like them? cadilblog will try to solve this mystery between these two different tribes! Do you want to know the results of our investigation? Continue reading to find out!
Igbo man Yoruba Woman
Love can be a completely unpredictable experience for people. An Igbo man and Yoruba tribe woman, they live in the same country, but they are completely different from each other. Is it possible to find some kind of chemistry between the two?
An Igbo man and an Igbo woman are representatives of the same culture. So there will always be similarities between them. But when an Igbo man wants to experience something different, he might try to date a Yoruba woman. Why does it happen? Check out top 5 traits that Igbo men like in Yoruba women!
A Typical Yoruba Woman – Top 5 traits!
- They are respectful. From the very early childhood they are taught to be respectful to people. Any Yoruba woman will be respectful to her husband. That`s a trait that all men like!
- Yoruba women are very intelligent. Yoruba people take education very seriously. Therefore, every Yoruba woman will prefer to go to school and get a University degree before marriage. It helps them to strategize their future life and marriage.
- Any woman in Yoruba is family orientated. Yoruba women do not choose career over their families. They prefer to follow and help their husbands and look after households. She will not be able to leave her family under any circumstances.
- They age gracefully. Yoruba women will always look younger than their real age. One of the reasons for that is in their culture. From the very young age, they are taught to look after themselves. They understand the importance of their beauty. So, they will try to stay youthful for a long time.
- Yoruba women are hardworking. They start to have household chores from the very early age. They understand how to keep a house clean and prepare meals. That`s the main reason why Igbo men love them!
A typical Igbo Nigerian man
Why do Yoruba women like Igbo men? Take a look at top 5 reasons for that!
- They are hard workers. Igbo men understand that if you want to live well in society – you have to work hard! Yoruba women are taught to work hard too. Therefore, they can understand the Igbo man. It`s one of the main traits that women like. A hardworking man can surely support any family, and Yoruba girls know that!
- Inborn providers. Igbo men understand that a woman will not marry someone who does not understand the meaning of “responsibility.” Igbo Nigerian men are very responsible. They understand the meaning of business and how to earn money. If Igbo man and Yoruba women are together, they will hardly have to suffer from being broke.
- Igbo men rarely have selfish traits. They are very generous and prefer to think about their women first. Some people might say that the wealth of Igbo man is estimated by his wife clothes.
- Igbo men are family orientated. They are very protective of their family members. Women like when men are stick to their families. Any Yoruba women will respect a man who can protect and provide for his family! Igbo men are travelers. They are not afraid to travel long distances to find what they truly want. There’s hardly any country on the planet where you can`t find representatives of the Igbo tribe. Therefore, they are very interesting to women. Who does not like to hear stories about long journeys? Therefore, a Yoruba woman will never be bored with an Igbo man because she will like these stories maybe even get to travel too.
Dating Igbo man
If you want to marry an Igbo man, then you need to know how to date him! Here are top 3 things you need to know to date an Igbo man.
- Dress well! An Igbo man is family orientated. He will not consider a woman to be his wife if she dresses vulgarly. If you want to be his wife, then try to wear something conservative and elegant at the same time.
- You shouldn’t show superiority over the man. It does not matter if you have better education, car or something else. If you love this guy, then respect him. Do not compare him with other guys either.
- Show your interest in his family. Igbo men take their family seriously. So if you start caring about his family, then he will understand that you are very serious about the relationship. It will help you to conquer his heart.
Dating Yoruba Woman
If you want to date a Yoruba girl, then here are three things you should know:
- She wants to be respected. Yoruba girls start to learn respectfulness from an early age. Therefore, you will never get a Yoruba girl if you can’t show her some respect.
- She prefers hardworking men. If you do not know how to make money, then you will have no chances with women of this tribe. They are very hardworking people, and they expect to see the same trait in their partners.
- They are family orientated. So show some hints that you also think about family life. It`s true, right? One day you hope to have a family, and you want her to see that. It will keep her close to you.
Igbo man marrying Yoruba woman
Even if they are from different tribes, they understand each other. They both prefer to work hard. Therefore, if these two representatives of different tribes get married, then it`s a high possibility that everything will be okay. Because they like to stick to their families. They understand how to build a family and how valuable it should be!
They both want to create a family and love each other. If that’s true, then what can possibly go wrong?