Nollywood actress Queen Nwokoye and husband Oluchi Uzoma welcomed their third child together. The couple who got married in 2011, are parents to twin sons. Queen Nwokoye joined the list of celebrities who gave birth in 2018. She shared an adorable video of her daughter with caption: “Daughters are priceless. Good morning everyone. Wishing all of us a blessed day”.
The good news was actually announced by her friend Oma Nnadi via her Instagram page on Monday, August 20, 2018. A seemingly excited Oma couldn’t hide her joy as she announced the arrival of the baby with a series of photos of the actress while she was pregnant. “My friend I am super happy. i.cannot keep calmoooo. Thank you, lord..welcome to the world my Besties daughter @queennwokoye and hubby Oliiii. Enough to thank God for this year oooo,” she captioned the photo.
She broke into the Nigerian entertainment industry in 2004 when she starred in the Nigerian film titled “Nna Meen” which was directed by Andy Chukwu. She is also popularly known for her hilarious role which she played in the Nigerian Igbo film, Ada Mbano. There is no doubt that gorgeous 34-years-old mother and actress has definitely paved a successful and sandal free career for herself in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the beautiful Nigerian actress, Queen Nwokoye:
1. Queen Nwokoye was born on 11 August 1981 in Anambra State, Nigeria. She was raised in Nigeria as a member of a Catholic family.
2. She holds a degree in Sociology and Anthropology from Nnamdi Azikwe University Akwa in Anambra State.
3. She broke into the Nigerian entertainment industry in 2004 when she starred in the Nigerian film titled “Nna Meen” which was directed by Andy Chukwu.
4. She is popularly known for her hilarious role which she played in the Nigerian Igbo film, Ada Mbano.
5. She is a proud mother of twin boys and she got married in 2011 to her husband, Mr Uzoma who resides in Joburg, South Africa.
6. She has worked with prominent entertainment stars like Van Vicker, Genevieve Nnaji, Majid Michel and Desmond Elliot to mention a few.
7. She was named as the Most Scandal Free Actress at the Best of Nollywood awards in 2011.
8. She is currently the most sought after actress in Nollywood with a total worth of N100 million.
9. She has featured in a number of blockbusting Nigerian films including, My Sugar, Fake Church, Nneka My Daughter and Sorrow and Tears.
10. She received the Best Lead Actress Award for her role in the 2013 Nigerian film, Egwonga.