TRAGEDY! Man electrocuted while charging his phone,with Earphone on.

A 24-year-old Thai man has been electrocuted while charging his Samsung phone and listening to music on his bed in Chonburi, Thailand. Kritsada Supol was found dead with his phone plugged into a power point and earpiece plugged into his ears on Sunday. Police Captain, Jaleuk Polthong, said police believe the deceased was electrocuted while using the earphones and charging his smartphone at the same time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtgLQZMn701/embed/captioned/?cr=1&v=12&wp=984&rd=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn-af.op-mobile.opera.com&rp=%2Fnews%2Fdetail%2F6d11e1e4162359ca8f6c47d04a4233bd_za#%7B%22ci%22%3A0%2C%22os%22%3A2772.3500000000004%7DOfficers blamed a poor quality charger for the death. Police Captain Polthong added: ‘”Many people could be in danger if they use cheap chargers which are not manufactured from the authorised company. We believe a short circuit caused his death while he was on the phone with someone or he was listening to music. The body will be sent for an autopsy to confirm the exact cause of death.” 📷: Viral Press

Image result for man electrocuted while charging his phone and using earphones .

Recall that a 16-year-old boy from Malaysia was electrocuted last week while wearing headphones connected to his charging phone.

headphones, earphones, smartphone
INQUIRER.net stock photo

The victim, Mohd Aidi Azzhar Zahrin, was found dead by his 51-year-old mother at their home in Negeri Sembilan, reported Malaysian newspaper the New Straits Times on Dec. 5. While leaving for work at 7:45 a.m., the mother saw Zahrin on the floor and thought he was asleep. She returned home to check on him, and noticing he had not moved, tried to wake him up but his body had already turned cold.

The victim’s mother called a clinic which sent over a medical officer. No injuries were found on the boy, save for bleeding on his left ear. It was confirmed that he died hours earlier. His brother felt a slight electric shock when he touched the charging cable, reported Seven West Media on Dec. 8. A post-mortem examination showed that the cause of death was linked to electrocution.

Related image

The make and model of the gadgets and accessories were not mentioned in the report. Similar cases have occurred in other parts of the world. A 17-year-old girl from Brazil died of electrocution too while sleeping with her earphones which “melted in her ears” while her phone was being charged, The Sun reported last February.

Source: Instablog

What do you think about this? Please share your thoughts with us below

Published by cadilblog

Blogger,Music Artist, marketer and advertiser, internet promoter..

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: