Advertisements

The Turkish government has told U.S officials that it has Audio and video Recordings that prove Washington post columnist Jamal khashoggi was killed inside the saudi consulate in Instanbul this month.

The Turkish government has told U.S. officials that it has audio and video recordings that prove Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi was killed inside the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul this month, according to U.S. and Turkish officials.

The recordings show that a Saudi security team detained Khashoggi in the consulate after he walked in Oct. 2 to obtain an official document before his upcoming wedding, then killed him and dismembered his body, the officials said.

The audio recording in particular provides some of the most persuasive and gruesome evidence that the Saudi team is responsible for Khashoggi’s death, the officials said.

“The voice recording from inside the embassy lays out what happened to Jamal after he entered,” said one person with knowledge of the recording who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss highly sensitive intelligence.

For Advert and marketing,music promotion,internet promotion of any Brand call us or whatsapp us on +28833468847 or Email us Cadilm@yahoo.com

Follow our Twitter handle @cadil101

Follow our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/cadilmicheal

PLS AFTER READING OUR POST LIKE COMMENT AND SHARE.

Advertisements
Advertisements

Jamal Khashiggis Body was Dissolved,Reveals Turkish official.

Jamal Khashoggi’s body was dissolved, reveals Turkish official

iol.co.za

Nov 2, 2018 1:08 PM
The body of Jamal Khashoggi was “dissolved” after he was murdered in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul a month ago, a Turkish official said. Picture: CCTV/Hurriyet via AP, File

Ankara, Turkey – The body of Jamal Khashoggi was “dissolved” after he was murdered and dismembered in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul a month ago, a Turkish official said Friday, as the journalist’s fiancee criticised the US reaction as “devoid of moral foundation”.

The murder of the royal insider-turned-critic has provoked widespread outrage and fuelled an international debate about arms deliveries to Saudi Arabia.

Turkey’s chief prosecutor on Wednesday confirmed for the first time that Khashoggi was strangled as soon as he entered the consulate on October 2 as part of a planned hit, and his body was then dismembered and destroyed.

“We now see that it wasn’t just cut up, they got rid of the body by dissolving it,” Yasin Aktay, an official in Turkey’s ruling party, told the Hurriyet newspaper on Friday.

The claim echoed what a Turkish official had earlier told the Washington Post – for which Khashoggi was a contributor – that authorities are investigating a theory the body was destroyed in acid.

“According to the latest information we have, the reason they cut up the body is it was easier to dissolve it,” said Aktay, an advisor to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan who was close to Khashoggi.

“They aimed to ensure no sign of the body was left.”

‘Brutal, barbaric and ruthless’

The Turkish official quoted by the Washington Post said that “biological evidence” found in the consulate’s garden indicated the body was likely disposed of near where Khashoggi was killed.

Saudi authorities have denied Turkish police permission to search a well in the consulate’s garden, but did allow them to take water samples for analysis, according to local media reports.

US State Department spokesman Robert Palladino on Thursday called for Khashoggi’s remains to be located and returned to his family for burial as soon as possible.

Khashoggi’s fiancee Hatice Cengiz, who waited outside the consulate as the journalist entered to obtain documents for their upcoming marriage, said what was done to his body was “brutal, barbaric and ruthless”.

“It is now up to the international community to bring the perpetrators to justice. Of all nations, the United States should be leading the way,” Cengiz said in opinion article published in the Washington Post, The Guardian and other media outlets on Friday.

“The Trump administration has taken a position that is devoid of moral foundation,” she wrote, adding that “there will be no cover-up”.

The murder has placed strain on the decades-old alliance between the United States and Saudi Arabia and tarnished the image of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the ultra-conservative kingdom’s de facto ruler.

Sanctions ‘weeks away’: US

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has indicated that sanctions would soon be imposed on the individuals responsible.

“It’ll take us probably a handful more weeks before we have enough evidence to actually put those sanctions in place, but I think we’ll be able to get there,” he said on Thursday, adding that President Donald Trump had vowed accountability for all involved in the “heinous crime”.

Trump has called the affair “one of the worst cover-ups in history”, but warned halting a Saudi arms deal would harm US jobs.

Germany and Switzerland have vowed to halt arms sales to Saudi Arabia until the case is clarified.

After initially insisting Khashoggi left the consulate unharmed, then saying he died in a brawl during an interview gone wrong, the Saudi regime has admitted he was killed by a “rogue operation” and arrested 18 people.

Erdogan has called for the 18 suspects – including the alleged 15-man hit team who travelled to Istanbul and left the same day – to be extradited for trial in Turkey.

Prince Mohammad bin Salman, who has positioned himself as a Saudi reformer, has denounced the murder as “repulsive” and strongly denied any involvement.

In her article, Cengiz noted that the one-month anniversary of Khashoggi’s death fell on the UN’s International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists.

“We must all send a clear message that authoritarian regimes cannot kill journalists ever again,” she said.

For Advert and marketing,music promotion,internet promotion of any Brand or product call or whatsapp us on +27833468847.or Email us Cadilm@yahoo.com

Twitter @cadil101

Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/cadilmicheal

PLS AFTER READING OUR POST LIKE COMMENT AND SHARE.

An Indian couple who fell to their deaths in Californias Yosemite national park.

An Indian couple who fell to their deaths in California’s Yosemite National Park were apparently taking a selfie, according to a family member and media reports.

Vishnu Viswanath, 29 and Meenakshi Moorthy, 30, died last week after falling from Taft Point — a popular overlook at the park that does not have a railing — and their bodies were recovered by park rangers on Thursday.

Viswanath’s brother told local media in India that he believes the couple were taking a selfie when the tragedy happened.

The pair, who lived in the United States, were travel enthusiasts and had a blog called “Holidays and HappilyEverAfters” that chronicled their adventures.

In a recent Instagram post, Moorthy posted a photo of her sitting on the edge of the Grand Canyon and reflected about the “daredevilry” of taking pictures from dangerous locations.

“Is our life worth just one photo?” she wrote.

Authorities said park officials were investigating the deaths and the probe could take several days.

The couple fell almost 800 feet (245 meters) in an area surrounded by steep terrain and rescuers had to use a helicopter to recover the bodies.

Some 259 people have died worldwide in recent years while taking selfies, according to a study published earlier this month in the Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care.

Most of the deaths took place in India where 159 selfie deaths have been reported since 2011, the study said.

For Advert and marketing,music promotion,internet promotion of your Business call or whatsapp us on +27833468847 or Email us Cadilm@yahoo.com

Twitter @cadil101

Facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/cadilmicheal

AFTER READING OUR POST LIKE COMMENT AND SHARE.

%d bloggers like this: