Advertisements

A violent riot broke out by a school in South Africa when students began attacking each other with machetes to settle a dispute.

Video footage shows dozens of students giving chase while armed with razor sharp weapons – known locally as pangas – as others scream in fear and run for their lives.

Students still in school uniforms can be seen wielding the machetes, slashing after fellow pupils from a secondary school in Limpopo Province, north South Africa.

Video footage shows dozens of students from a school in Limpopo Province, South Africa, chasing after each other while armed with machetes
Video footage shows dozens of students from a school in Limpopo Province, South Africa, chasing after each other while armed with machetes

The steel weapons can easily decapitate a man’s head or a limb and it is thought the pangas had been taken into class at the school in the students’ backpacks.

Education authorities reacted quickly and suspended nine students pending an investigation into the shocking video which quickly went viral on Twitter in South Africa.

It happened after lessons when pupils still in uniform from Tlakale Mashashane Secondary School in Takalane village walked home, and the fight was off school grounds.

It is believed one pupil was injured during the incident but the school refused to comment.

The post on Twitter by Napjadi Letsoalo was accompanied by the message: ‘I write this as a concerned citizen. The way in which our youth is behaving in schools is appalling. Their behaviour is clear evidence of anarchy. Corporal punishment should return’.

The razor sharp weapons – known locally as pangas – can be seen being viciously wielded by numerous children as they are raised above head height and slashed and chopped
The razor sharp weapons – known locally as pangas – can be seen being viciously wielded by numerous children as they are raised above head height and slashed and chopped
Dozens of fellow pupils can be seen running away as if for their lives and many schoolgirls can be heard screaming hysterically as those armed with the pangas give chase
Dozens of fellow pupils can be seen running away as if for their lives and many schoolgirls can be heard screaming hysterically as those armed with the pangas give chase

Provincial Education Department spokesman Sam Makondo confirmed that an investigation is underway to determine what the weapons were and if they had been taken into school.

He said: ‘There will be a disciplinary hearing to establish what the fight was about. It happened in a community area after school but the learners were still in school uniform.

‘The South Africa Schools Act prohibits the carrying of any weapons in school and learners are not allowed anything dangerous as learners have the right to be safe when studying.

‘We expect learners only to have books and things being used for their learning in school and those responsible will have to come and answer before a disciplinary hearing.

‘Learners have a right to feel safe both in school and after school. We strongly condemn any violence either in or outside school and we are taking this very seriously’ he said.

It is believed one pupil was injured during the incident but the school refused to comment
It is believed one pupil was injured during the incident but the school refused to comment

Violence in schools against both teachers and pupils in South Africa has reportedly increased in recent months, and just weeks ago, a maths teacher was stabbed to death by a student.

Gadimang Mkolobate, 24, died of injuries inflicted by a 17-year-old schoolboy in Zeerust, North West Province and his attacker was arrested and charged with murder.

Around the same time, a 15-year-old pupil was arrested in Johannesburg for pulling out a gun and pointing it at a terrified teacher and threatening to shoot after an argument in class.

On Monday, a 17-year-old armed boy was arrested for attempted murder after chasing after fellow students at a school in Katlehong near Johannesburg.

He reportedly tried to stab five other students, who were forced to lock themselves in the principal’s office until police arrived.

Earlier this week, police also had to quell riots at the Ndaliso Senior Secondary School in the Eastern Cape where hundreds of pupils went on the rampage after failing their exams

They demanded to be given reports saying they had passed and when the school refused, the deputy principal was attacked and the school administration block burned down.

Minister for Education Angie Motshekga recently called on law enforcement agencies to work with schools and quell the spiralling violence taking place on school premises.

For Advertising and marketing music promotion. Anything you want to showcase to limelight contact us +27833468847

Advertisements
Advertisements

The Nigeria Air Force (NAF), Air Task Force (ATF), of Operation Lafiya Dole, has destroyed a Boko Haram Terrorist (BHT) logistics base, along with some vehicles, at Tumbun Sale in Northern Borno State.

Air Force spokesman, Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola in a statement on Thursday said, “The operation was conducted on 23 October 2018 after Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions revealed the presence of some BHT vehicles and several fighters camouflaged under thick vegetation within the area, where the BHTs had converged in order to launch attacks against own troops’ positions.”

“Accordingly, the ATF scrambled two Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Alpha Jet aircraft, supported by an ISR platform, to attack the target area in multiple waves. “The first wave of attacks recorded direct hits on a suspected Boko Haram terrorists’ ammunition/fuel dump, sending it up in flames.

“Subsequent strikes also resulted in the destruction of some vehicles and neutralization of several Boko Haram terrorists. The few surviving Boko that were seen fleeing the area, were mopped-up in follow-on attacks,” the statement said. It added:” The NAF, working in concert with surface forces, will sustain the tempo of operations with a view to destroying all remnants of the terrorists on the fringes of Lake Chad and other areas in Northern Borno.”

Recall that President Muhammadu Buhari had vowed to fulfil his promise of protecting Nigerians and securing its territory from the menace of Boko Haram and other violent extremists in the country.

The President made that campaign promise, when he launched the revised National Counter Terrorism Strategy (NACTEST) developed by the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA) in Abuja.

Buhari condemned the activities of Boko Haram militants, describing it as “mindless killing of children and innocent citizens.” Buhari said: “The government is determined to ensure that the safety of every single Nigerian is a priority this is why I have repeatedly ordered our law enforcement agents to ensure that perpetrators of violent acts are arrested and made to face the law. “We will not allow anyone, under any guise, whether it is politics, culture or religion to violate life or property of another citizen. This is the oath to which I swore and I will uphold it at all cost.” The President said terrorism is not static and Nigeria’s response must therefore be dynamic and versatile.

It Has Finally Happened! Unhappy Bride RUNS AWAY With Husband’s Cash Days After Wedding [Full Details Inside]
gqbuzz.com Oct 25, 2018 8:38 PM
Photos of an unhappy bride on her wedding day surfaced on the internet some few weeks back as it appeared she was getting married to an older man she probably doesn’t love.

Well, according to a new report gathered on Facebook, the unhappy bride has just absconded with the man money and properties.

Details of the couple have not been ascertained online but it was gathered that the lady and her older husband got along during their honeymoon as photos of them kissing got online.

However, a reliable source confirmed that the husband is currently grieving as his new bride ran away with his money and some properties.

The incident seemingly happened in Congo as the report of the bride absconding with the man’s properties was updated by a popular Congolese Facebook page EBAKA SHOW.

You love up to date news follow us or Email us @Cadilm@yahoo.com or follow our Twitter handle @cadil101
For business and advertising call +27833468847

See all
Report a problem

default
0
dislike
dislike
COPY SUCCESS

Two men arrested for Soul City informal settlement murder
ewn.co.za Oct 25, 2018 2:00 PM
They are accused of stabbing and killing a man outside a local watering hole on Wednesday.

JOHANNESBURG – Two men, aged 23 and 26, have been arrested for murder at the Soul City informal settlement in Kagiso.

They are accused of stabbing and killing a man outside a local watering hole on Wednesday.

The police say they have reports of witnesses describing scenes leading to the murder.

Two more suspects are on the run.

“One of them, a 26-year-old, is in a hospital under police guard because we established that he also sustained some stab wounds during the attack on the deceased,” says Captain Solomon Sibiya, a spokesperson for the Kagiso Police.
For Advertising and marketing music promotion etc call or whatsapp +27833468847..

%d bloggers like this: